Summarise it, quick!
Ok well I haven't done much to this blog for a week or so, even though things have been happening. You're right, Denise, (well, a bit anyway haha) my blog is dead. Dying, whatever.
Right I shall attempt to summarise the highlights of the events that happened in a few sentences each or this post will go on for ages.
Friday, 8th April.
Mufti Day and sch gig by 4A1 (and me don't forget me! haha *ego*) was quite good, the crowd was so reserved at first, then started to warm up, in the end they were quite cool. (best SCHOOL event this year?) And Viv saw a frog on the way out of school at night and freaked out. HAHA.
Saturday, 9th.
Lunch at the Grand Corpthorne with mother and brother. Why why why do singaporeans feel the need at buffets to load up six or seven plates with food, from starters to dessert, then plonk it all down at their table and guzzle? It's a buffet, for goodness sake, the food isn't gonna get whisked away!
Went to the "Twelfth Night" play at night. Cool play, HOT ACTOR!! hahaah. Seriously though, the guy who plays Feste the fool is hot, haha everyone agrees. Whoo. And Snail has (well, in her mind!) dumped the Bossini guy and married Paul Hannon (Feste).
I must remember never to let Snail read this. I'll get hunted down and slaughtered for sure!
Sunday, 10th.
Guitar lesson. Apparently I "pick like a girl". Thanks, Ivan. We shant go into further into that topic here!
Monday, 11th.
Ran 2.4km for NAPFA. Argh fuck. My first 'B' for the run in years and years. I'm so pissed with myself cause I know I could've done better. Felt really dizzy after it though, maybe I should eat in the mornings, at least before I run.
Training at night. Mad china woman again, Chia's off for some operation. Well the good thing about the mad china woman is that she's really, really slack. The bad thing? CHINA woman. Need I say more? The words 'communication problem!' spring straight to mind.
Right that should be it, blog's not dead anymore!
OH, OH!
I'm going off to Tioman for a holiday! From Friday the 15th to Sunday the 17th. Which means I'm not going to school on Friday, I'll be getting on the bus at 6-ish am. What an unholy hour!
I know you dears will miss me so terribly!
"If only I could find my pants"- said by a french muffin. Whahahah. Check this stupid useless site out www.muffinfilms.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment